Joseph Dispensing Opticians Malta Home Visits
Eye Examinations for the housebound.
Optometrist Joseph Grech provides most of the home visits, he is also the resident Optometrist at Hilltop Gardens retirement village in Naxxar.
What are the benefits of being tested at home?
- The patient is kept in a comfortable environment that he is used to.
- No need to worry, how you are going to go to your local optician.
- We use the latest computer technology, to ensure more accurate prescriptions.
- A large range of frames at home where the patient can choose from.
What happens during a Home Visit Eye test?
- When the Optometrist arrives, he will spend some time talking to the patient, to identify any eyesight problems and other general health issues that could affect the sight of the patient.
- A thorough eye test takes place. This includes also a tonometry and digital retinal photo. When the prescription is issued, it is explained to the patient.
- The optometrist will bring with him a large selection of frames from where the patient can choose at his comfortability of the home.